Be the Church exists with a purpose of inspiring individuals & congregations to be the Church that Jesus intended… a Church that’s contagious! Started in March 2013 by Beth & Matt Schlueter, we have accepted a mission to re-energize and invigorate Christ’s Church in America.
We intend to work with church leadership and congregations to help ignite a spark that may have been lost, to help them be able to connect with the very people Jesus intends for them to reach in their communities.
- Church Refugees: Sociologists reveal why people are DONE with church but not their faith $14.99
- Irresistible: Reclaiming the New that Jesus Unleashed for the World $24.95
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition) $16.99
- Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation – 7th) $35.19
- Growing Young: Six Essential Strategies to Help Young People Discover and Love Your Church
Duh, right? Maybe not. For some individuals and congregations in the United States, Jesus is an inconvenience. He doesn’t fit in the mold of our politically correct, relative truth society. A lot of people like serving others and so they enjoy being a part of a congregation that serves. But sometimes, there’s no spiritual depth. .. read more →
The current global pandemic has brought up many questions about the possibilities of online social connections. While the damage from COVID-19 is tragic and unfortunate, the pandemic has in many ways acted as a catalyst for churches to expand their congregations and refine their use of technology. Using technology can really benefit your congregation. Opportunities.. read more →
Many churches are currently struggling with COVID-19 because members can’t attend worship, small groups, and meetings. You may be worried that they’ll lose connection with your community—or even their faith. Luckily, we can use technology to remain in contact with each other and even worship together. Worship Together Remember that you don’t need to meet.. read more →